Jordan Vandervelde M.A.Sc., P.Eng.
Project Manager, Shareholder
Building restoration engineering provides us the unique opportunity to help owners repair and protect their investment in their homes and building assets. We do not take that responsibility lightly.
Jordan Vandervelde is a project manager responsible to assess buildings, develop repair strategies, and manage their implementation. He started his career in structural design in 2010 and transitioned to building restoration with Edison Engineers in 2012. Jordan utilizes his background in construction work and structural design to provide unique solutions to major structural repair projects.
In his spare time, Jordan loves to golf, renovate his house, and travel.
Key Areas of Expertise
Structural Building Restoration
Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
Member, Building and Concrete Restoration Associate of Ontario (B&CRAO)
Selected Professional Experience
Forest Chase | 2040 Cleaver Ave., Burlington | 2015-2017 | Exterior Wood Structure Evaluation, Design and Replacement with New Steel Structure | $250k | Low-Rise Condominium
The Village Hill | 222 Jackson St. W., Hamilton | 2016 | Parking Garage Slab Replacement | $1M | High Rise Condominium
Hillcrest Terrace | 1 Clark St., St. Catharines | 2015-2016 | Balcony and Cladding Repairs | $600K | Mid-Rise Residential | Realstar Management
St. Lawrence Village | 27, 33, 39 & 49 Leaside Dr., 56, 60 & 64 Windward St., St. Catharines | 2012-2015 | Comprehensive Balcony and Parking Garage Repairs | $4M | Mid-Rise Residential | Realstar Management
2445 The Collegeway, Mississauga | 2013 | Underground Parking Garage Suspended Slab Replacement and Localized Roof Slab Repairs | $2.1M | High Rise Residential
The Palace | 1270 Maple Crossing Blvd., Burlington | 2012-2013 | Localized Parking Garage Slab Repairs and Waterproofing Replacement | $1.3M | High Rise Condominium
- Bachelor of Engineering and Management (Civil Engineering), McMaster University, 2007
- Master of Applied Science (Structural Engineering), McMaster University, 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Canada Graduate Scholarship: Masters
- Dr. Harry Lyman Hooker Scholarship (Overall Academic Excellence), McMaster University
- Ronald E. Materick Scholarship (Notable Academic Standing), McMaster University
- F. A. Mirza Scholarship (Highest Grade in Structural Engineering Courses), McMaster University